The garage of our new house was broken into long before we bought it. Someone had kicked in the side entrance door. So I reinforced the doorjamb with a piece of steel angle iron, making my own door latch / deadbolt combo strike plate. Here are some pics…
Sarah and I decided our first big house project would be a kitchen remodel. The old cabinets were very distinctive, but not that practical. And Sarah loves cooking, so we needed an updated more convenient kitchen.
It’s that time of year again. The weather is changing. The leaves are falling. We’ve already gotten our first light snow fall. All of those elemental goings-on spell holiday buzz: Festivus!
Sarah and I are both list people.
In lieau of a couch (which I’ve sold now, hurray!) I finally put together all the parts of my theater seats.
Like giving birth, the pain is now behind us.
Last time, I talked about the conceptual design of the shed. Well, today Mark and I completed phase 2 of the shed project: the foundation.
I’m building a shed very soon, but before I could get the materials, I needed to know how much stuff I had to fit inside the shed. That’s where Google comes in…
Now the wiring is done and the speakers are in place.
The photos page is updated!